H4-EAD (I-765) Application receipt notice not yet received

Hello, I filled the H4-EAD application for my wife . The documents were sent to USCIS Phoenix office based on the criteria. The documents were received on 9th November 2020. Till today ( December 18th 2020) we did not received any application receipt notice. Yesterday the check status is started showing as deposited. When checked with USCIS customer care, they are telling that they can not see address on file because it may not have generated the receipt notice yet.  Is there any other way to reach out to USCIS for this issue? How shall we get the case number? can it take longer to receive the receipt notice and case number? 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/16/2021 at 5:35 PM, Diana_n said:

My application for h4 ead renewal was received at Texas service center on 2/24. Check was Cashed out from my bank on 3/10. I haven't received the receipt notice via mail yet. Any comments?

Did you get H4 EAD approval all at once? I applied on April 14th, it has reached on 15th but have not got any receipt notice yet, so little worried

• 3 years later...