I-539 Form filling info.


Recommended Posts

I have received H1-B receipt number (It's still pending with USCIS). I want to apply H4 extension for my wife and kid ( and they don't have old receipt number). Please help me by providing the below question answers. Appreciated your help in advance!!! Thank you.

1) Is this application based on extension or change of status already granted to your spouse, child, or parent? If yes, provide USCIS Receipt Number 

- Yes
- No

2) Is this application based on separate petition or application to give spouse, child, or parent an extension or change of status ? 

- Yes filed with this i539
- Yes filed previously and pending with USCIS
- No

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.