H1B Visa Appointment

Hi All,

I`m currently in India, I came for a family emergency and required to get H1B Visa stamping. Below is my situation

1) Working for the same employer for the past 5 years and in the US for the past 11 years.

2) Same client since 2018 November and an amendment was filed for this client in December 2018 and approved till November 2021

3) Working in the EVVP model.

My Questions

1) Am I eligible for H1B Stamping, I know an amendment is not exempted, but since working for the same employer for the past 5 years will I be exempted?

2) My family is in US so badly need to go back, Is it better to go for H1B or H4?

3) If I go for H4 the chance of reuniting with my family is high, can I go to the US on H4 and apply COS

4) Any success story on getting H1B stamped recently?

I believe people who got successful stamping are not sharing their experience, so I do believe there should be a lot of people who got successful stamping but wish to hear it.

Based on the below if were in the united states before June 24 then you are exempted from the travel ban. Not sure whether my understanding is right. If someone has a thought please do share.

The Proclamation does not apply to applicants who were in the United States on the effective date of the Proclamation (June 24), or who had a valid visa in the classifications mentioned above (and plans to enter the United States on that visa), or who had another official travel document valid on the effective date of the Proclamation.

Edited by dsvijay