Query for drop box eligibility on cancelled visa during travel

amg123

I have taken appointment for drop box scheduled in march,2020.

I travelled  from Newark to Delhi via Munich.

In Newark airport just before boarding the Air-plane(corridor)  officer ask me the current employer(B) and write something (cancelled, Not aware at that time) on my stamped visa(By previous employer- A, expired in August,2019) .

Company B has transferred my H1B Visa in July, 2019 and file for the extension while I was in US in Dec, 2019.

I was not sure why they have written the cancelled on my stamped visa even though my current H1b(I797) from current employer – B is valid from 2020 – 2021

When I appear for drop box, executives informed me that officer has written cancelled on my stamped Visa.

They have given the option that if I can get the approved mail from support India Travel docs then I can use the drop box to get the visa stamp.

Other criteria of using the drop box I met apart from cancelling the visa during travel.

In this case Can attorney work on my case and make me eligible/get the approval to use the drop box.

since appointment is not available but drop box is resumed.

Passport - 

Visa Category - H1B