Applying for Citizenship - Out of country for studies

Recommended Posts

My daughter is permanent resident. She went to  out of county university for 2 years. She stayed 191 days in one trip. She is dependent on me .

I file my tax returns showing as my dependent. Her immediate family ( my family)  is in US staying 14 years in US on visa  and 5 years on GC.

She has  back account , medical insurance , auto insurance , everything in US

I am also applying for citizenship with my spouse and daughter

Does this create any issue for her ? Do we need to provide all documents showing she never terminated her residency

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.