Anyone with B2 visa extension approved provide with letter format?

srk102

I am applying for B2 visa extension for my mother in law. I want to make sure I am stating a valid reason for the extension in the correct format. I have heard few cases where a valid COVID reason for the extension was also rejected.

This is the reason I am mentioning. Please let me know if this is sufficient or if I need to make any modifications? Thanks for your feedback.

"International flights from the USA to India are suspended until further notice. Though repatriation flights are scheduled between the USA and India, it is not recommended for a 63-year-old diabetic patient to travel under the current pandemic situation. The repatriation flights do not provide food and water which will make it even more difficult for me to travel due to my current health condition. 

Once regular international flights operate from the USA to India, I will book my ticket and will leave immediately. My husband and son live in India and I will have to go back to them once regular international flights start operating".

Do I need to submit an I-134 affidavit of support along with the application indicating we will support her during her extended stay?

I am requesting anyone who has recently applied for B2 visa extension due to current travel restrictions to India and got approval to provide me with the reason for the extension from their letter.

Edited by srk102