Doubts in  I-539 form

I have few doubts in filling I-539 form in regards to the application for Extension of Stay from current visa status. Providing my doubts in regards to the response to specific fields in I-539 application below,

1) For the current Non immigrant status, I have mentioned as B-2 Visitor and for the expiration date, can you kindly let me know whether I need to mention either I-94 expiration date or the visa expiration date stamped in the passport.

2) In part-3, under processing information, what could be the maximum date can be provided as response for the field, the request for the extension of stay in current status to be extended. Also can you kindly let me know whether I need to provide response Yes or No for the question provided below..

Is this application based on an extension or change of status already granted to your spouse, child, or parent?

3) In part-4, under Additional Information, can you kindly let me know whether we need to attach any documentation for proof of source of income or only explanation can be provided regarding the same for 14th question (Though my reponse is No)

Have you, or any other individual included in this application, been employed in the United States since last admitted or granted an extension or change of status? 
If you answered "No" to Item Number 14., fully describe how you are supporting yourself in Part 9. Additional Information. Include documentary evidence of the source, amount, and basis for any income. If you answered "Yes" to Item Number 14., fully describe the employment in Part 9. Additional Information. Include the name of the individual employed, name and address of the employer, weekly income, and whether the employment was specifically authorized by USCIS. 

4) Since, I am filling this application, can you kindly let me know my information and sign needed to be included in application as preparer along with my father's signature.

Kindly provide your response to the doubts mentioned above.

Also, my father's passport is expiring by 12/13/2021, can you kindly let me know whether any other measures to be taken from our end in regards to extension of stay application.