L1A extension Denial amid COVID

dharor

I am on L1A Visa which got extended in 2018 to be valid till Feb 2020, my company filled for extension again in Jan 2020 in premium and got RFE which was responded in March and I got extension denial on March 23. Due to COVID -19 everything is on lockdown and even India has Travel Ban.

I have few questions, if you can help:

• What options do I have at this time to avoid travel, as I have 2 small US Born kids. 1 is school going and impacts his school year 
    • My wife is licensed PT and lost her job due to expired EAD in Feb 2020. At this time there is high demand for Health professionals, at this time of need can she be granted any Visa to work and help community at this difficult hour
  • Amid COVID, I see health risk travelling at this time. Is there any way to get I94 extension for few months for things to get better as I travel
    • UK Govt has mentioned about all visa extensions till May end, I have not seen any such advisory from USCIS
  •  My i-140 was also submitted in Jan 2020 - What would be status for the same 
    • If I-140 gets approved in next 6-8 months, will I be able to travel back to US on new visa basis of I-140

Regards..