H1B Revocation Notice

CodeIMG

Hello All, I work in E-V-C model. I received an Revocation Notice of my Current H1B ptetion which is valid till Oct 2011. I received a revocation notice from USCIS saying Employee-Employer relation ship does not exists.

They further asked to submit the the proof for following with in 30 days.

1.Copy of relevant contracts between employer and my client.

2.COpy of signed Contractual agreements, SOW,service agreents, letters between employer nad End client where the employee actually work.

3.Copy of position,description,Tool needed to perform the job,whether the emplyer has right to assign duties.

4.A description of performance review process.

The USCIS also specifically mentioned to justify how the employer has the control on the project which the I am working on.

Does any one received this kind of notice? If so, how your employer approched on this?

What are teh chances are favour to me?

Also, I am in the process of applying my new H1 extenion.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Please consult directly with a qualified immigration attorney to discuss the details of your case.

It is not uncommon for the USCIS to issue a notice of intent to revoke an already approved H1B petition if they have received new information pertaining to the case.

The strength of your case, and the chance of overcoming the Service's notice of intent to revoke the petition, is case and fact specific.

A discussion with a qualified immigration attorney will provide you with option on how to proceed, not only with the revocation, but also pertaining to your upcoming extension.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your reply.

I met one of murthy law firm attorney in Baltimore.

She mentioned that the chances of getting this one cleared is more.She suggested to wait till to receieve an update on this.IF it gets revoked she asked me to get a new H1B from new employer and do for concular processing.

1. My question is Do we get enoughttime for that?

2. Do you think its good idea to file for new H1B from a different employer before its revoked?

• 6 months later...

Archived