Adjustment of status

Recommended Posts

Currently I have no status and undocumented. I entered usa about 15 years back on H1 status but lost my status and never left usa. But my parents who is all us citizens had filed my green card 15 years and my priority date is next month. So my question is do I have to leave the USA for adjustment of status or can it be done while I am in usa. Also my daughter is turning 21 next year and it is advisable to wait for her to file my green card. Thanks you in advance. 

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.