240 day and I9


Recommended Posts

My extension approved on 236th day online and yet to receive the approved notice/petition in mail. My employer is saying that, I should not work after 240 and be on "Loss of pay" until they receive the petition and re-verify the I9. How should i go about this as the loss of pay for 2-3 days is fine , but if the petition delays for 2-3 weeks , I would be at loss for a huge amount . Please advice what are the options i have to avoid the loss.



Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.