DUI pending case and h1b extension filing

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2020 at 8:29 AM, mrav85 said:

The extension from employer should not be a problem. In the questionnaire from your employer, please mention about the incident, if there is a question. I have had 2 extensions from the time the incident happened. 

Please be truthful in all occasions. 

Did you get rfe for dui with any of your extensions? And if you did was the rfe issued for extension post medical test ?

On 1/21/2020 at 3:37 PM, red123456 said:

thank you @mrav85

Hi ,

Can you please update what happened your H1B extension while DUI in pending ? 

I am in similar stage now .. Company(FTE) has filed amendment on Nov 2019 and I ran into DUI on Jan 2020. My prilliminary hearing is on Feb 1st week . 

can you please let me know if i need to inform the attorney about this case . Does uscis needs court information for processing I-129 form . I knew that there is no section in I-129 form to update about arrest or conviction information for H1B extension n transfer using I-129 form .

Hi ,

Can you please update what happened your H1B extension while DUI in pending ?  If this is approved or not ?

I am in similar stage now .. Company(FTE) has filed amendment on Nov 2019 and I ran into DUI on Jan 2020. My prilliminary hearing is on Feb 1st week . 

can you please let me know if i need to inform the attorney about this case . Does uscis needs court information for processing I-129 form . I knew that there is no section in I-129 form to update about arrest or conviction information for H1B extension n transfer using I-129 form .

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/24/2020 at 9:06 PM, red123456 said:

@Pk2020my h1b extension is approved (no RFE).DUI case is still pending.

Thank you everyone.

Thanks @23456 for your reply !! I am glad that your extension is approved.

do you mean that DUI case with court is still in progress ?

Have you informed your attorney about DUI for H1B extension .

Do you know which USCIS visa center extension was filed ?