H4 to F1


Recommended Posts


I am currently pursuing masters on H4 visa. I have finished my first year and am hoping to work as an intern in summer break.

So, I'm planning to transfer to F1 visa and get stamping done at Canada. Could you please let me know what proof of financial support needs to be shown. My husband is my sponsor. Is it sufficient to show 30000 USD as bank balance or anything else is required. 

Thanks in advance!


Link to comment
  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.