7th year extension for new employer with approved I140

Moluch123

Hi ,

My H1B visa has been maxed out March 2019 , however my current employer had filed my I140 and which is approved now (they filed Perm before I left US, it went for audit and now certified. I did I140 in premium and which got approved).

Now, i have another US company is ready to offer me a job. I just wanted to understand in this case, can I do CAP exempt for 7th year extension/amendment for new employer with existing employer's approved I140 (which is not revoked/canceled by employer). 

9 hours ago, Moluch123 said:

@User099

Thanks you! Could you please elaborate on below point? I think I didn't get that. Could you please advise more on this

Say your I140 is approved on 12/1/2019, after 180 days i.e. after 6/1/2020 you can use it to apply for an extension/transfer with new employer. Your current employer should not revoke it before 6/1/2020. Between 12/1/2019 and 6/1/2020, your current employer can only use it for your extension.