I-765 H4 EAD form filling - help

TRC2017

Hi,

I am filling the I-765 H4 EAD . I want to know which passport number to write for the question in Part 2, 21.b

As per the form, the section heading for the below questions is Information About Your Last Arrival in the United States

21.a. Form I-94 Arrival-Departure Record Number (if any)
21.b. Passport Number of Your Most Recently Issued Passport
21.d. Country That Issued Your Passport or Travel Document
21.e. Expiration Date for Passport or Travel Document (mm/dd/yyyy)

I entered into US with Passport A which got expired in 2015 and I renewed the passport and received the new passport B which valid until 2025

1. What is the answer for for question 21.b? - The question asks for "most recently issued passport", but the section heading is about "last arrival in the United States". Do I need to enter Old Passport A or new Passport B ?

2. What is the date I should be writing for 21.e? This will depend on the answer for 21.a. I have to write the corresponding expiration date of the Passport number entered in 21.a. Am I correct her?

Any help is appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Yes. When applicant is under 14, parent or guardian can sign.

On 11/15/2019 at 2:41 PM, TRC2017 said:

Thank you for your response.

I have another question. My wife filling the i539 form and she is filling i539A for my daughter who is 13 years old. For the form i539A, can my wife sign instead of my daughter in the applicant signature section?