Pay Stubs

Sri Ram

Recommended Posts

You might get into trouble if USCIS finds out or requests you for your paystubs for further continuation or future OPT or H1 B process. The best possible thing for you is to file a complaint with the Department of Labor where your company is registered. In that way you can have that as proof and submit same for request for evidence. This might be a help for yourself. Include photos of the site in complaint file to make your case stronger.

Edited by Altras
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.