H1B Transfer


Recommended Posts


I have part time H1b approved. I got full time offer from a different employer. Is it possible to get it transferred without filing amendment.

My employer did not run payroll for at least 6 months in the past. Right now, I have only 2 pay stubs. for last 2 months.

I'm not sure what to do.

When I'm trying to check with my employer he said that it is possible to run back date pay checks .

What are the possible ways to get rid of them.



Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.