L2 visa extention

Ranger White

Recommended Posts

I am currently enrolled in high school 12th grade my dads visa expires in soon, I am also a dual enrollment student in a college. I am a dependent on L2 visa under him. I will not be able to complete my 12th grade since my visa expires before my graduation date. Is there anyway I can extend my visa. I used the L2 for 7 years. 

Edited by Ranger White
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.