Marriage basedi-485/i-130/H1-B Rfe


Recommended Posts

Hello All,


My situation is My AOS is filed & marriage based i-485/i-130(GC) is in process, waiting for GC interview to be scheduled and also my employer will be replying to my H1 RFE by Oct 2019.

Question : What are the doc's required to come back to u.s in case if i have to travel out of u.s for an emergency. Due to i-485/i-130(GC) is in process & h1 has got rfe am not sure what doc's i need to have to show at port of entry to come back.


Thanks in advance

Link to comment
On 9/13/2019 at 4:48 PM, JoeF said:

You would need AP if you travel abroad without an H1. Getting EAD and AP is always a good idea, since they make you independent of any H1 issues.

Is there anywhere procedure listed in USCIS website to apply for AP and EAD ? So that i can apply on my own avoid lawyer expenses. I submitted all my applications (i130, 485) on my own.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.