H1B Six Years Completed. Applied Ext + Amend (Regular Processing). In 240 Day Period

Currently as of 08-Sep-2019, I am in the following situation and need some options during my 240 day stay period:

1. Working for Employer1 for Vendor1 and Client1 at Location1 (EVC model) from July 2018 to present.  Currently in 240 day period.
        Earlier my Extension was valid from 01-Sep 2016 to 31-Aug 2019. Also, the I-94 expiry was 31-Aug-2019 as well. I do have an Approved I-140 as of Nov 2015.
2. When Working at Client1, Employer/Attorney applied for Amendment on Nov 2018 (USCIS visit happened in Jan 2019) and later got RFE in May 2019 and finally it got denied on 20-Aug-2019.
3. There were different reasons why the extension wasn't applied 6 months before 31-Aug-2019, mainly the Client1 extensions were short durations < 3 months.

Now, the extension and I-94 both expired as of 31-Aug-2019, and my employer/attorney had filed for Extension + Amendment before the I-94 expiry date for the same Client1 (EVC model) and the project is now till 31-Dec-2019 (Client Manager was really kind to extend my project).

Based on the above situation I would need to know the best options available to have an approved Extension.

1. My Employer/Attorney suggested that I find a New Project and they can file a parallel New petition with consular processing which would be cap exempt. Once it is approved I have to go out (mostly Mexico) and get my visa stamped. Worst case if Visa is denied, I understand that I need to go back from there.

2. The second option would be Full Time either (Direct Client) OR (Employer - Client) but I think it would become a bridge ( Since I-94 is expired now) to the current Extension + Amendment filed by my Employer1 before I-94 expiry date.  ( Please suggest different option in this scenarios as I am not sure how this would work).

Kindly list both option while I am in USA and in case I had to go back to India.

Thanks in advance!
Kiran