Doing Voluntary work on EAD


Recommended Posts


I have EAD which will expire in Aug 2012 and I am expecting Green Card Soon. I know that I can do my own business (provided I have license).

However I am planning to provide mobile tiffin service and/or mobile beauty parlor service to my indian friends and I do not want to apply for any license.

Is it safe/legal to provide mobile services mentioned above without having any licnese where I'll accept the payment for my services in cache.

Please advise what is the best way (legal of course) to provide my services without putting my Green Card Status in jeopardy.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.