H1 transfer after H1 amendment denied


Recommended Posts

I have returned back to India after a H1 amendment/extension denial, and looking for options for moving back to the US. 


1. Can a different employer file a H1 amendment when I am out of the US with a H1 with extension denied?

2. Can the same employer re-file immediately or there is a cooling period?


Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.