H1B - Job Change After 6 years


Recommended Posts

Here is a scenario,

1. Worked for Company A for 5 years, got I-140. I moved to company B after 8 month I got I-140 (assuming they could not revoke it)

2. Company  B they got H1B transfer based on I-140 of company A. H1 extended for 3 years.

3. Company B has not yet filed I-140.

If I have to move from B to Company C. Can I do it based on extended H1 ?  Or I need to get I-140 from B then only I can make move?


Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.