Bridge H1B transfer approved with I94 while extension still pending

I work with Company A. My I94 expiry was 5 June 2019. Company A filed my extension on 13 May 2019 under regular processing and is still pending. In the meantime Company B filed my HIB transfer petition on 11 Jul under premium processing and it got approved with I94 with start date of 11 Jul. 

What will happen if I join company B and if Company A revokes my extension or my extension gets denied, I have following questions :-

1> Will it have any impact? Can I continue working for Company B?

2> Does it invalidates Company B's approved H1 transfer petition. In  other words do I have to leave US and get the stamping done against company

3> What would be the period between 5 Jun 2019 (my old I94 expiry date) and 11 July 2019 (start date of H1B transfer) called? Will it go against me in stamping or future petitions or green card process?

• 1 month later...
On 7/25/2019 at 4:24 PM, agl said:

I work with Company A. My I94 expiry was 5 June 2019. Company A filed my extension on 13 May 2019 under regular processing and is still pending. In the meantime Company B filed my HIB transfer petition on 11 Jul under premium processing and it got approved with I94 with start date of 11 Jul. 

What will happen if I join company B and if Company A revokes my extension or my extension gets denied, I have following questions :-

2> Does it invalidates Company B's approved H1 transfer petition. In  other words do I have to leave US and get the stamping done against company

3> What would be the period between 5 Jun 2019 (my old I94 expiry date) and 11 July 2019 (start date of H1B transfer) called? Will it go against me in stamping or future petitions or green card process?

I may also fall in similar situation, want to know how to tackle this situation.

On 7/25/2019 at 4:24 PM, agl said:

Any updates on your situation ?

• 1 month later...