H1B extension denied. Need help !

Hi. I recently got a denial on the H1B extension my company filed. I saw the status on uscis website 2 days back but my organization is yet to receive the hard copy. The company does not share any details about the reason. I got an RFE before denial. During rfe my organization asked me for Paystubs, Educational documents, Manager letter, client letter, sow. All the documents have a valid date. LCA was filed under wage 1 and computer system analyst.

I have 9 years of experience in same company and i came to US on H1B 1 year back. I have a degree in Information technology and work experience in same field.

How can I identify the reason? Could you please hlep me based on your experience? And What are the other options for me as my 194 is already expired and i completed 200 days after expiry until i got the result.

On 7/9/2019 at 4:42 PM, Tjgarla said:

wage level 1 computer systems analyst is a specialty occupation denial. 

Not necessarily but it is a valid argument and USCIS has been issuing RFE's on "more" level 1 wages than it used to.

On 7/7/2019 at 11:38 AM, Tejas89 said:

How can I identify the reason?

No way beside your employer sharing the denial details with you.

If you have 9 years experience you should get paid waaay more than level one. Level 1 is for people right out of college.

The employer is shady and paying you less than what you should be getting.

Find a better employer, one who doesn't screw you over.

Edited by JoeF