H4 for men

krishna.us

Hi,

My fiance has got approved H1B visa. I need to go for H4 visa as soon as we get married. But, I have B1/B2 visa stamped on my passport. Will there be any problem if have B1 visa to get a H4 visa. Please let me know your suggestions and what sort of questions can we expect from visa officer.

Thanks,

Krishna

My fiance has got approved H1B visa. I need to go for H4 visa as soon as we get married. But, I have B1/B2 visa stamped on my passport. Will there be any problem if have B1 visa to get a H4 visa. Please let me know your suggestions and what sort of questions can we expect from visa officer.

Thanks,

Krishna

I dont think that should be a problem at all , when you attend the interview make sure you take your marraige certificate and fotos with you , also if he asks you what would you do in US , tell him that you are there to accompany your wife,Make sure you take your documents which you may have when you went for B1 , he may ask that .

Good luck

• 2 weeks later...

As you said you have B1 AND NOW YOU ARE GOING FOR H4 VO MAY ASK YOU SUDDENLY DO YOU INTEND TO WORK JUST SAY NO!!! DON'T THINK OVER IT FOR ONE SECOND OR DO SHOW ANY EXPRESSIONS.ANOTHER QUESTION HE MAY ASK YOU ABOUT SPONSORING VISA AND TICKET AND HOW LONG YOU INTEND TO STAY AND MAY BE ABOUT YOUR WOULD BE WIFE'S JOB PROFILE AND WHERE SHE IS WORKING AND GENERAL QUESTIONS.

• 1 month later...

Archived