Help required for PERM Status checking

Jay1305

Apologize in advance for any novice question as I am entirely new to PERM process. My company filed my PERM application on 3/12/2019. My H1b visa has max out showing as 9/12/2019. I reside in CA but company lawyer is from Chicago. I wanted to check current PERM status so when I searched on the web, I found "https://icert.doleta.gov/index.cfm?event=ehGeneral.dspProcessingTimes". The status on this site as on today (6/15/2019) is showing that Analyst review is done for April 2019 cases. When I asked my company, they said that they haven't received any updates from the lawyer for my case. 

My questions are -

1. Is this the site that we can at least track the global status of PERM?

2. If yes to 1, then on this site I see this note - reflect the month and year in which cases were filed that are now being adjudicated at the Atlanta National Processing Center. Does that mean this site is showing something getting processed at Atlanta center and my case would be filed to some other center?

3. Lawyer sent me some application number (ETA 9089 application number) when they filed the PERM application. Can I find the status by myself using that application number.

4. Is it possible that if analyst review is done till April 2019 and my case would have gone to Audit? 

image.png.ecb71cfa261af3770f7188b5e4668335.png

Thank you in advance!