Question related to form (USICS FORM I-140) filling.

hinasharma

When filling I-140 form in PART 4, Question 8, there is a ask as below. 
"Has any immigrant visa petition ever been filed by or on behalf of this person". 

I wanted to ask if this question is w.r.t to the current employer or it's with any employer? 

Since my I140 was filed based on future employment & it's in RFE & now my current employer is filling my I-140. Should I answer this question as Yes or NO. 

if I answer as Yes, do I need to provide any further details like the receipt number etc. Since my future employer is not ready to share the receipt number & the status of I-140.

Please suggest how to deal with such a situation.

When filling I-140 form in PART 4, Question 8, there is a ask as below. 
"Has any immigrant visa petition ever been filed by or on behalf of this person". 

I wanted to ask if this question is w.r.t to the current employer or it's with any employer? Any employer

Since my I140 was filed based on future employment & it's in RFE & now my current employer is filling my I-140. Should I answer this question as Yes or NO. If any employer has filed I-140 for you, answer is YES

if I answer as Yes, do I need to provide any further details like the receipt number etc. Since my future employer is not ready to share the receipt number & the status of I-140. I-140 filing is responsibility of employer. You should give all details to your filing attorney and he/she should take care of it.

Please suggest how to deal with such a situation. What is the situation here?