Travelling on pending OPT - EAD


Recommended Posts


I am an undergraduate student in the USA (F1 Visa) and graduated couple of days back. I have already applied for my EAD (Employment Authorization Card) for OPT (Optional Practical Training). It is currently still processing, however I received my Form I-765 receipt notice with the receipt number for tracking. I also have a job offer in hand from a US company. 

Can I travel outside of the country and come back in? I can have my EAD card mailed to when received so I will have it to present at the immigration when entering back in. 

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.