Green card for person holding valid B1/B2 Visa

My mom currently has an B1/B2 visa valid till 2024. She has previously entered the US multiple times for visiting on this B1/B2 visa. I was planning on submitting a green card application on her behalf. The processing time for green card for parents of American citizens is currently about 1 year. Since this is a shorter time frame for processing, I have the following questions:

1. While the green card is being processed if she enters the US on the B1/B2 visa, will that delay the green card processing since it takes only 1 year for parents? Will there be any issues entering the US on the valid B1/B2?

1. If we start the green card processing while she is on a visit to the US, does she still need to exit US after the 6 months period based on the B1/B2 visa? Or can she stay here until her Green card is processed?

1. If we start the green card processing while she is on a visit to the US on the B1/B2, & she exits the US within 3 months of entry, will that cause a delay or hinder the green card processing?
Edited by h1blogger
4 minutes ago, h1blogger said:

My mom currently has an B1/B2 visa valid till 2024. She has previously entered the US multiple times for visiting on this B1/B2 visa. I was planning on submitting a green card application on her behalf. The processing time for green card for parents of American citizens is currently about 1 year. Since this is a shorter time frame for processing, I have the following questions:

1. While the green card is being processed if she enters the US on the B1/B2 visa, will that delay the green card processing since it takes only 1 year for parents? Will there be any issues entering the US on the valid B1/B2?

1. If we start the green card processing while she is on a visit to the US, does she still need to exit US after the 6 months period based on the B1/B2 visa? Or can she stay here until her Green card is processed?

1. If we start the green card processing while she is on a visit to the US on the B1/B2, & she exits the US within 3 months of entry, will that cause a delay or hinder the green card processing?