H4 - F1 - H4 change


Recommended Posts

Hello all,

I have come to US on a H4 visa and converted to F1 ( completed masters ) and again switching to H4. I am converting to H4 by going to visa stamping in canada rather than applying for COS application with USCIS.

Can anyone suggest if there is any documentation we need to get from USCIS or is it just supporting docs along with copy of I 797 of H1B holder ?

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.