H1 transfer without payslips

GIntra

I work for ABC company and my employer hasn't given me payslips for the past 6 months.

He did not have a project once I landed in US and told me to find a job on my own.(He said he has multiple clients and projects before I could come to US)

After much difficulty and struggle,I landed up with a job.Now he is saying he will run my payslips and pay backdated.

He is justifying that I will be out of status if it is not done.I totally agree with him with the out of status period.

But I need my recent payslips to apply for loan and license.

I am also planning to transfer my H1 to another employer.

Is it possible to do transfer without payslips?

How to get the recent payslips from my employer?

Is it advisable to complain to DOL or USCIS.Please advice.

Thanks!!

On 5/1/2019 at 6:53 PM, JoeF said:

Retaliation is prohibited, and would only make things worse for the employer.

With  pending WH4 complaint you can change employers.

Thanks JoeF,

Is there any way where I can obtain the Payslips ?

As for transfer, all the employers are asking recent payslips and if payslips not provided then RFE will be raised or rejection chances are high.

Regards

16 hours ago, GIntra said:

Thanks JoeF,

Is there any way where I can obtain the Payslips ?

As for transfer, all the employers are asking recent payslips and if payslips not provided then RFE will be raised or rejection chances are high.

Regards

That's where a copy of the pending WH4 comes in. With submitting that, it is unlikely to get an RFE for payslips.

21 hours ago, GIntra said:

Thanks JoeF,

Is there any way where I can obtain the Payslips from ADP login page ?

Regards

I don't know what you can get from ADP. You would have to be logged in.

And again, file a WH4 if you didn't get paid. Give a copy of the WH4 receipt to the new employer. That solves the problem of missing paystubs.

Archived