H-1B Stamping in Toronto (previously L-1B and H-1B/F-1)

ignosys

I finished undergrad in the states on an F-1, changed to H-1B, then went to Canada for a while, to return stateside on an L-1B.

A few years later, I changed to H-1B and changed jobs as well. This would be my first stamping on H-1B since changing from L-1B, and considering getting it done in Toronto for myself as well as my spouse (H4).  My I-140 has been approved, and like many Indians, I'm in the queue.

Will there be any issues to get the stamping done in Toronto? I work for a well known company in Manhattan.

5 hours ago, ignosys said:

I finished undergrad in the states on an F-1, changed to H-1B, then went to Canada for a while, to return stateside on an L-1B.

A few years later, I changed to H-1B and changed jobs as well. This would be my first stamping on H-1B since changing from L-1B, and considering getting it done in Toronto for myself as well as my spouse (H4).  My I-140 has been approved, and like many Indians, I'm in the queue.

Will there be any issues to get the stamping done in Toronto? I work for a well known company in Manhattan.

No issues, you can plan to attend in Canada

Archived