CSC NOIR processing time and other questions

I got NOIR on my approved h1b transfer petition in nov 2018. we responded on dec 14 2018. I am FTE with a startup. 

Background. 
There was post approval site visit, I was present in office but my company's point of contact was not in office. My company was unaware of USCIS site visit process and told the DHS agent over the phone that he is not in office and asked the officer to come in a couple of days. The DHS agent never came back and sent out a NOIR. We responded by giving them proof of employment and proof of my stay in the vicinity of my office. door signin logs, availability of work, paystubs etc 
1. what is the processing time for NOIR? 
2. I have to travel outside USA to my home country and get my visa stamped july 2019. I cant avoid this travel. Will i have any issues in stamping with NOIR pending? 
3. Is there a way to expedite the NOIR response from USCIS? Via service request or congressman request? my travel is unavoidable. I have to confirm my travel as soon as possible and the best i can wait is for a couple of weeks. not more than that.

- Usual timelines for USCIS response apply here. should be less than 6 months of them accepting the evidence.

- Depends on if DOS can see the NOIR info or not in pims.  WHat are your options ? You have to travel anyway. Avoid travel if you can.  There is no magical answer here.

- Generally NOIRs cant be expedited. .

Remember that DHS/USCIS do not do site visits generally for legit and well known employers unless they are doing random audits. Your petition was selected for a site visit for a reason.

Edited by xTDx
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2019 at 5:47 PM, abcabc123 said:

I got NOIR on my approved h1b transfer petition in nov 2018. we responded on dec 14 2018. I am FTE with a startup. 

Background. 
There was post approval site visit, I was present in office but my company's point of contact was not in office. My company was unaware of USCIS site visit process and told the DHS agent over the phone that he is not in office and asked the officer to come in a couple of days. The DHS agent never came back and sent out a NOIR. We responded by giving them proof of employment and proof of my stay in the vicinity of my office. door signin logs, availability of work, paystubs etc 
1. what is the processing time for NOIR? 
2. I have to travel outside USA to my home country and get my visa stamped july 2019. I cant avoid this travel. Will i have any issues in stamping with NOIR pending? 
3. Is there a way to expedite the NOIR response from USCIS? Via service request or congressman request? my travel is unavoidable. I have to confirm my travel as soon as possible and the best i can wait is for a couple of weeks. not more than that.

Hi, what is your current situation? i am alsmost in the same boat and confused to choose the right options now.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2019 at 10:49 PM, Vijay11 said:

Really Really in need of this answer?

Did you get any response back from USCIS on NOIR? How many days it took to from Responding for RFE to decision.

Thanks in Advance

Hi , I am stuck in India because of NOIR . response was sent in April ending . still waiting to hear from USCIS

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...

An FDNS officer visited my office site on December 28, 2023, for an H1B Extension that was approved in September 2023. During the visit, I was in India for my H1B Renewal visa stamping. The FDNS officer spoke to me over the phone, and I provided all the details. I am aware that if any discrepancies are found in my details, they might issue a NOIR (Notice of Intent to Revoke). My question is, how many days after the FDNS office visit might I receive the NOIR, if any discrepancies are indeed found?

Edited by 4891b