H1 Transfer


Recommended Posts

No, one has to be in some immigration status legally to file for change of status. In the example you've mentioned once H1B transfer is denied with Company B and by that time if Company A revokes, you don't have a status in USA to file change of status. It is good to check with attorney about your exact situation before you take any step to avoid unnecessary problems. Good Luck!!

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.