I140 Transfer and H4 EAD

Manohar.Tumkur

Hello Sir,

I am Manohar, have completed 6 Years in USA with H1B and got approved I-140, 8 months back... Recently I got my H1B Extension approved too. Now i have got an new oppurunity wherein I need to transfer my H1B.

As per my new employer, My I-140 is transferable as i have completed 8 month with I-140 approved. So They are going to apply H1B Transfer in Premium. With this below are my question. Please guide me what would be best case to go ahead? Thanks for all your help!!

1. Per my Knowledge, I-140 cant be revoked after 6 month completion with I-140 approved date ?

a. If Yes, Can H1B Employee changes "N" Number of employers without going thro Perm/Green card process again?

b. I heard, Only when its near to priority date, The current employer needs yo start "GC Process" again and make sure, I-140 is approved before priority date? Is this correct?

2. My Spouse has H4 EAD till Nov, 2020... So 

a. Her H4 EAD will be still valid, if i change the employer?

b. If Yes, Do i need to apply renewal or amendment after my H1b transfer?

c. After her H4 EAD expiries, can i apply renewal or extension again with my I-140? [Note, i will be already changed my employer]. will this creates any denial or problem?

Archived