H1-B Transfer after visa Extension denial

H1BeeVisa

Hi,

I have few questions regarding H1-B transfer, Can someone please help me in answering these

My visa extension is denied from Company A and they filed new extension. Following are questions 

1. Can i apply a new H1 transfer to company B while extension of company A is in pending? Will this transfer be valid even if Extension of company A denies ?
2. what happens if H1 extension is approved ? Do i have go to overseas for stamping for the valid I-94 for the transfer?

**Visa expired on Dec 31,2018 , and i-94 expired on Jan-10,2019.

• 2 weeks later...

My visa extension is denied from Company A and they filed new extension - Hoping this happened before your I-94 Expiry

1. Can i apply a new H1 transfer to company B while extension of company A is in pending? Will this transfer be valid even if Extension of company A denies ?  If you have a valid VISA you need to renter US to get new I94 or Consular Process H1B and then enter US
2. what happens if H1 extension is approved ? Do i have go to overseas for stamping for the valid I-94 for the transfer?  Your transfer may get approved after extension is approved with current  I94 extended attached or may get approved without I-94 in which case you may need to re-enter US if you have Valid VISA Stamping

Archived