Eb1 I140 withdrawn

NaveenBandaru

1310467201_updatedscreenshot.thumb.jpg.18a4d0480acba70e956d7aa3eda81e23.jpgHello sir/madam

I have my Green Card in hand. I have got it processed through Eb1 through my ex-employer.

Started GC processing in 2016 May

got I 140 approved in 2016 and got my EAD by Jan 2017. Got my GC by Oct 2017. I stayed with my ex-employer till July 2018 and moved to another organization as i was not finding any new opportunities which i am interested. Currently working with new employer and its been 6 months. 2 days back i have got a message from USCIS saying my I140 has been withdrawn. And here is the Exact message what i have got.  I have attached a screen shot of the message. 

"On January 15, 2019, we received your request to withdraw your Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker, Receipt Number SRCxxxxxxx, and completed our review. We mailed you a Withdrawal Acknowledgment Notice. If you do not receive your Withdrawal Acknowledgment Notice by February 14, 2019, "

my question is

- Will there be any problem with my Green Card as my I 140 has been withdrawn by my ex-employer.

- will i be able to apply for citizenship in the future since my I 140 is withdrawn.

- Am i eligible to work in USA with my Green Card or should i re-initiate my I 140 with another employer? does it really require as i have Green Card!?

i did not see such case in the comments forum so i had added it. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived