221g White slip at Hyderabad Us Consulate. Passports returned

Hi,

Attended h1b visa interview on dec 11th at Hyd US Consulate.

basic questions were asked and given 221g white slip. Also returned the passports.

next day on Dec 12 recieved email asking detailed resume and questionnaire which had all the relevant details about personal, Employer, Client details/contacts/Address.

Along with this it also included few visa categorical questions. As mine is h1, the 4 questions under the category are all about the Research.

Below are the 4 mandatory questions under Employment H1 heading

1) Recent/current research

2) Planned research

3) would you be required to conduct any research?

4) If yes, would you have access to the company research lab?

I made the derailed resume and am stuck at answering research related questions.

I am a lead consultant at Xxx company in IT field and education is Master of Computer Applications.

My questions are

1) Do I need to present my current work as Research related(my present work being more of integrations using software tools).

2) If yes, what perspective should I present like business process/Functional flow/Technical Solutions provided?

kindly advise on answering the above questions. Also are anyone facing the same situation?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi Prasanna, 

I visited US Visa consulate in Hyderabad for my initial H1 stamping and my passport was returned to me along with the following 221g form. Immediately the next day I received an email from U.S. Consulate with similar questions included init. Can you please provide me the information related to the response that you provided? Your help is much appreciated.  Thank you in advance.

Thankfully,

Sri

Hey Sri,
When was your interview?

What was the color of your 221G form?

What's your official title?

What field/sub field do you work in?

Do you mind sharing what questions were asked in the interview?

I only ask because this seems like a T.A.L check. I work in infosec and got TAL'd too. They've been telling me it takes around 5-8 weeks for them to reach adjudication. It is frustrating but there's nothing much an applicant can do besides wait in agony.