Validity of I94

soum_5

Hi, I have a situation in my I-94 and the details are as below.

I was with company A and my visa and I-94 expiration date was till March 1st 2019. My new company B applied for my H1 transfer in April 2018 and it got approved on June 2018. In the approved petition of new company B, the I-94 number was the most recent number at that time.

In the middle of June 2018, I had to travel to India and I travelled with my old company A's visa as it was valid and I didn't join the new company B yet. Upon arrival in the 1st week July,2018 to US, I got a new I-94 number and the expiration date on that I-94 is till March 2019.

In the month of August, 2018 I joined my new company B, that filed my petition. New company B's I797 is valid till November 2019.

My situation is, the I-94 number in the approved petition of company B is not the same as most recent I-94 number that I acquired when I entered US in the month of July, 2018.

a) Am I out of status as my I-94 numbers don't match?

b) I no longer work with the company through which I entered US and the most recent I-94 number and expiration was given based on my previous company A visa. Am I out of status?

c) What should I do to get this corrected?

Any kind of help or suggestion is highly appreciated.

Archived