Port of entry arrival not stamped on my passport.

lakki

I have a question regarding i94. Last week i came back to USA via Miami. I have realized later that the CBP officer at the Port of Entry haven’t given any arrival stamp on my Passport, but my i94 got updated online. Will that be a problem during my H4 extensions or while filing a new H1 ? Should i get it updated?

Hi, I am in a situation where I went to cruise from Florida to Bahamas. I can see the exit from US in my travel history. But I do not see re-entry back into US in my travel History. Also I do not have any stamp on my passport at the time of reentry back into US. The immigration officer at US port of entry never stamped anything on my passport. 
How can I get this mistake corrected. ? I am planning to go to local CBP office and see if they can edit my most recent travel history with this updated entry info. 
What all documents shall I carry with me when I got to CBP office? Please suggest.

I need to apply for my extension. And there is a section in I129 form and I539 form, which ask for "Last US entry date and port". Since my online travel history is showing exit date form US, But is not showing reentry date back into US, what date shall I fill here? Also Since online travel history is showing me as out of US, shall I go for consular processing for my extension? But I am already in US. Its just that the travel history at CBP portal is incorrect.

Shall I go to CBP to get it corrected? Will they be able to correct it?

Archived