H1B Transfer without working on H1B

AdviseRamya

I have a question Related to my Visa Status.
At present i am on OPT which is Valid for Feb 2020. H1B was  approved on Aug 1 2018 for 3 years( 2018 to 2021) with Employer A was Terminated in September

Employer A suggested to transfer my H1B .I got a job offer from employer B who is willing to transfer my H1B, can i file H1B Transfer on or after October 1 

---Though i wont work for employer A on October 1 does that mean i am still on H1B Active Status from October 1???

-----If my transfer got rejected and luckily my employer A did not withdraw then can i still try to transfer by getting Job for Employer C???

----If my employer withdraws my H1B after Oct 1... can i go back to my OPT which is eligible till feb 2020?  if yes How???? if Not what to do?

Please provide me with clear information ,Thank you

A transfer is only possible once you start working for employer A (and get paid.)

You can't continue on OPT if the H1 is not revoked before Oct. 1. Your F1 and OPT would be gone forever.

The bottom line:

A transfer is not possible, and if the H1 is not revoked before Oct. 1 your OPT is also gone. So, it would be the worst of things.

Make sure the employer revoked the H1 before Oct. 1. Only that would keep your OPT active.

Archived