RFE new rule

rajkumar.t08

hi,

I heard according to the new rule they have mentioned there is no RFE for H1, can you tell me what are the scenarios I can get RFE since I am planning to move to another employer.

If we don't have client letter will we get RFE? Some clients for sure they don't give client letter how to fix that problem.

Thanks

On 7/17/2018 at 9:07 AM, rajkumar.t08 said:

hi,

I heard according to the new rule they have mentioned there is no RFE for H1, can you tell me what are the scenarios I can get RFE since I am planning to move to another employer.

If we don't have client letter will we get RFE? Some clients for sure they don't give client letter how to fix that problem.

Thanks

You have to have a client letter if you work for a consulting company.

This is probably a response to the practice of some shady consulting company to file H1 petitions without client letter and only provide a client letter (possibly from a different client) when they get an RFE. That's why we can't have nice things, because there are always frauds who spoil it for the rest.

3 hours ago, rajkumar.t08 said:

@JoeF thanks for your reply...in case if we submit all the documents and then the reject.... can we appeal in the court and continue to work or can I move to tourist visa and apply again

An appeal does not allow you to work.

Archived