How to respond RFE without client letter and vendor letter

Durga Patsa

Hi All,

I am in the 6th year of my petition and my current I94 expired on 30th of March, 2018. I have received an RFE and the content of the RFE was attached below.  The problem is I am an employee of a consulting company (A) which has a relationship with company (B) and B has a valid contract with one of the Indian biggest MNC's  (C ). I am working at client location through (C) whose preferred vendor is (B).

Now looking at the RFE, I will need to submit the client letter and vendor letter and all establishment venues that are in contract. My issues are below

1. My client does not provide client letters

2. Company C will not give vendor letter to me as they have a policy not to take any accountability for their sub contractors. They do not even share work order/sow because they will come with company letter head for which they are not ready to provide.

3. C 's preferred vendor which is B is willing to provide the work order but that comes with their letter head.

By considering all those complexities in my case, do I have any way to effectively submit my RFE to get the approval? Can it happen because I myself not confident in this. My employer is suggesting me to get an email from my client stating "We cannot provide the letter as per the policy but this is working with us and so on...." Will that help?

Can I tranafer my H1 to a new employer now? I have my I 140 approved from company A.

Please advise.

image.png

Archived