DS-160 question on US Contact person


Recommended Posts


I have another question and will go through old posts to see if this has already been addressed.

My sister and brother-in-law are planing to visit US on a 1- or 2-week tour with a tour company's group tour. I will just go meet them and then go along with them so we can spend time together. Last time they were declined a B2 (or B1/B2) despite having everything. So I want to ensure that this time the forms and everything are done as accurately as possible. Their tour company has given them a paper form where they have to fill out the info for the DS-160 and then the tour company will do the online application etc. My question is regarding the "US Contact Person". In the DS-160 form when it says "Contact Person Name in the US": should they put my name or the tour company and their contact person's name?

About 4 years ago they were denied a B2 visa and at that time I was the "contact person" so should we keep the same contact person (me) or the tour company as the 'Organization Name in the US" and their representative's name here?

Thank you so much for any advice.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.