H1 B extension denied but I94 valid, what are the next options...Urgent need help!

Aravindkreddy

Hi,

My current H1 B I-797 and I-94 is valid till 22nd Feb 2018

I applied for extension and received an RFE last year submitted all document and then converted it to premium on Jan 20th 2018 since i have not received a decision yet.On Feb 6th 2018 i received a denial for my extension. Reason being - "employee-employer relationship"

Questions - 

Can i stay in USA till Feb 22nd 2018?

What are my next options to continue staying in USA?

PS: I also received an offer letter for another job opportunity with a different employer .Can the new employer still proceed with filing the H1 B transfer for me and can i start working based on the new petition number?

Thanks.

19 hours ago, Aravindkreddy said:

Hi,

My current H1 B I-797 and I-94 is valid till 22nd Feb 2018

I applied for extension and received an RFE last year submitted all document and then converted it to premium on Jan 20th 2018 since i have not received a decision yet.On Feb 6th 2018 i received a denial for my extension. Reason being - "employee-employer relationship"

Questions - 

Can i stay in USA till Feb 22nd 2018?

What are my next options to continue staying in USA?

PS: I also received an offer letter for another job opportunity with a different employer .Can the new employer still proceed with filing the H1 B transfer for me and can i start working based on the new petition number?

Thanks.

whats issue with providing docs on "employee-employer relationship"?. How many layers you have?

Archived