H1B Extension -RFE

palani@

• My H1B petition was transferred from Company A to Company B (job change) on January 2017 and the H1B petition was approved ,the validity  was until January 20th 2018, I went to India on May 2017 and got the VISA stamping with Company B.  Company B had submitted my H1B extension on November 2017 end in premium processing and it went to RFE on December 4th and they did not share the RFE details saying company policy and they are working on that with attorney, they got the end client letter and preparing for the expert opinion from some college dean . my degree is M.S in software systems and getting more wages than mentioned in the LCA prevailing wage. LCA job code ; 15-1199 , Job Title : Computer System Engineer 2.i have approved i140 with Company A.  I have the below two questions , anyone can help me on this?

1. Chances of H1B petition approval - with Client letter ,Work Order ,Expert opinion on job duties, salary slip, timesheets, W2,organization chart?

2. My company A petition is still valid until June 2019 , incase my H1B extension status went to denial, can I stay in the country with my old petition? can I join the company A?  or by using the petition , my current employer can file new H1B extension?

Thanks

Palanivel.C

Archived