can we still apply H4 EAD?


Recommended Posts

Yes, you can still apply for H4 EAD.  Do it fast before any changes take place.

Required documents:

1. copy of your H1 approval, and I-140

2. your wife passport info pages, and copy of I-94

3, copy of your wife's previous EAD documents, if any

4. copy of marriage certificate

5. 2 Passport photos

6. processing Fee

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.