H1B transfer denied

Stella1234

i was working in EVC model for client A from Jan 2017 and filed for ammedmend which got approved in march.

After that i got a “intent to revoke notice” from uscis for my original petition and gave till 19 july 2017 to respond.

on 10th july 2017 my vendor filed a h1b transfer for the same client A and got a RFe in sep.

RFE has been responded in dec and got denial on 2nd january 2018.

vendor is filing a new H1b transfer in premium processing.

Now my questions are:

1. How long i can stay in US?

2.Can i go outside US once my transfer will get file and got the receipt notice as i have urgent visit plan for india on 8th feb?

3. if this transfer will also deny then can i come back on H4 visa and my h1b will be cap exempt?

4. Can any employer file another transfer while i will be outside india?

7 hours ago, NotAnAttorney said:

Do you know the reason for USCIS revoking your initial H1b petition?

That would give more details on your denial.

Do you know the details of the RFE that your vendor petition got and what explanation did USCIS provide in the denial notice?

RFE said :

justify speciality occupation

Level 1 wage

course by course evaluation of my degree :which we have submitted from spantran.

8 hours ago, NotAnAttorney said:

Do you know the reason for USCIS revoking your initial H1b petition?

That would give more details on your denial.

Do you know the details of the RFE that your vendor petition got and what explanation did USCIS provide in the denial notice?

Dont know why uscis revoke my initial

petition but my transfer was done on my approved ammedment and nothing asked related to initial petition in RFE.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/19/2018 at 10:13 PM, Stella1234 said:

i was working in EVC model for client A from Jan 2017 and filed for ammedmend which got approved in march.

After that i got a “intent to revoke notice” from uscis for my original petition and gave till 19 july 2017 to respond.

on 10th july 2017 my vendor filed a h1b transfer for the same client A and got a RFe in sep.

RFE has been responded in dec and got denial on 2nd january 2018.

vendor is filing a new H1b transfer in premium processing.

Now my questions are:

1. How long i can stay in US?

2.Can i go outside US once my transfer will get file and got the receipt notice as i have urgent visit plan for india on 8th feb?

3. if this transfer will also deny then can i come back on H4 visa and my h1b will be cap exempt?

4. Can any employer file another transfer while i will be outside india?

my attorney filed another transfer request(Nun pro trunc) for diff role and wage in PP.

i have a urgent travel planned for 8 feb.

in case i will not get the result by 8th can i travel to india and come back on stamped visa when petition will be approved ?

Archived