I-140 Appeal - weird update

senh

Hi,

The LUD of my I-140 EB1 appeal changed this Saturday, 2/26. The status is the same: Initial Review, but the following paragraph changed in a weird way:

"On October 3, we transferred this case I290B NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER to our ADMIN APPEALS OFFICE location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action."

changed to...

"On October 3, 2010, we transferred this case I290B NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action.

Note that AAO changed to TSC, as if they processed the case and sent it back. But the date of the last status is the same as before, making the paragraph inaccurate.

Any ideas? The time frame for AAO processing for my case type suggests a return sometime in September - so if this weirdness means that it has been processed it would be welcome but surprising.

S

• 2 months later...

Hi,

Sorry - I hadn't seen your message till now. It was denied because the criteria for selection for my category (eb1-a) were not selected.

Still haven't heard anything. My case is registered @ ********. Have you heard anything? Also, when was your appeal registered?

s

Archived